Stories on a carpet.


Saturday, April 3, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid talk

Greg: Hey Rowley? Do you think I did the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid good?
Rowley: I suppose, I didn't see the ratings though.
Greg: I see, do you think I did the book Diary of a Wimpy Kid good?
Rowley: You didn't do it, Jeff Kinney did it, he only drew pictures of you. He also created you.
Greg: I think my mom created me, right?
Rowley: Jeff created all the charactrers in the book.
Greg: So he created Fregley? *Gasp* I'm brothers with Fregley?
Rowley: No, your not even brothers with Rodrick.
Greg: ???
Rowley: See, when Jeff first drew you the way he wanted it to be in the book, he sent it to the printers. When the first copy was created, you and me were created in the first book.
Greg: Oh, I get it! *leaves interview*

No comments: